Classes are $100 for a 1.5 hour class, with four persons max per class - works out to $25–35 per person. This includes all the ingredients, and you get to take home a delicious dish or two at the end of each class. If you don't see a dish listed here, ask!
I prefer to hold classes any time from 10 am to 5 pm, Tuesday to Friday, but am quite flexible - just email me with the time you have in mind.
Here are some of the class options and pricing:
Two hour classes ($100 per class, max of four people per class)
- Choice of:
- Mains: Chinese fried rice, Beef lo mein OR Fried rice vermicelli AND
- Sides: Crispy pork wontons OR Golden spring rolls
- (I recommend Chinese fried rice and crispy pork wontons)
- Sweet and Sour Pork (Ko Lo Yoke) and Stir-fried Baby Bok Choy, with Steamed Rice
- Chinese Roast Pork (Char Siew) and Broccoli Stir-Fry, with Steamed Rice
- Chicken Curry and Cucumber Pineapple Pickle, with Naan Bread
- Chicken Satay with Peanut dipping sauce
- Chicken and Shiitake Mushrooms and Stir-fried Yard-Long Beans, with Steamed Rice
- Wonton noodles - Char siew (Chinese roast pork) with Siew pak choy (baby green bak choy)
- Thai Tom Yam Soup with Noodles
- Nasi Lemak (Coconut Rice) with Peanuts and Spicy Sambal
- Anything you want to try making that isn't listed here, just ask!
- Any one of the dishes listed for the two hour class above
- Char Kuey Teow (fried flat noodles similar to Pad Thai)
- Vietnamese cold spring rolls
- Simple sushi
- Egg Foo Yong
- Ma Po Tofu
Kids' Cooking Classes ($80 per class, max of four people per class)
- Chinese fried rice
Toddlers' Cooking Classes ($40 per class, max of four people per class)
- For 3 year olds, classes are 30-45 minutes long.
- Fruit kebabs
|Sweet and sour pork (Ko Lo Yoke)|